All Media+ Photographers and staff must :
- only attend an event in an official capacity where invited to do so by the organisers.
- adhere to the Media+ Child Protection Policy and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times.
- not have unsupervised access to young people.
- undertake the appropriate enhanced DBS check.
- be easily identified by wearing their company-issued clothing and ID badge at all times.
- not consume alcohol during an event (unless invited to do so by the organisers).
- only smoke in designated smoking areas.
- not take any pets to an event unless previously authorised by the organisers, in which case all pets must be kept on a lead.
- adhere to all site-specific rules and regulations that may be in force.
- All children photographed must be appropriately dressed for the sport in which they are participating. Where a participant removes any item of clothing photos must not be taken.
- Must be in good taste and in keeping with the event taking place.
- All images are protected from download as far as technically possible at the time of publication.
- Media+ respects all users rights under GDPR and is happy to remove any individuals images by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org